market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: POOR GERMINATION and irradiation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Fred & Rose Lieberman" <pyrite AT clarityconnect.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: POOR GERMINATION and irradiation
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:50:26 -0500

I've never had a problem with Johnny's either, and I used them for a few
years. I have switched to Fedco Seeds because they're less expensive and
their catalog, although not glossy, contains a great deal of information on
the source of the seed. They let you know whether the seed is organic, or
comes from a company that has environmentally sound practices, etc.

But, as far as Johnny's goes, never had a problem at all!

Rose