market-farming - RE: middleaged farming (long)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Hopkins" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: middleaged farming (long)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:05:26 -0600

Nan and others,

Great response.  I find that I can do as much work as I could at 20,  I just can't do it as fast but experience and wisdom allows for more efficient working techniques which offset the agility and speed issues.

I must counter the gender remark.  I am extremely linear in my thinking but am also patient in my expectations.  Having the ability to envision the expected results and accepting the time, effort, and risk involved doesn't relate to gender.

Rick H.