market-farming - FINALLY!!! hoophouse plans online...whew!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FINALLY!!! hoophouse plans online...whew!
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 01:02:23 -0500

Ok, folks, Lucy's hoophouse plans are now online.

Disclaimers first:

1) Lucy asked me to put them up on marketfarming, which I did. Gladly.
Except mf.com is still in skeletal stages, so when you visit, don't be
shocked at the lack of "flesh" ; )) I was set to launch it in January, but
what's a premature birth among friends ; ))

2) I'm neither a programmer, cyberguru, or genius in overalls. It's
straight html, no asp, no java, no database stuff (yet) nor anything else
exciting,
innovative, or interactive, but that's coming. I think.

3) I'm neither a programmer, cyberguru, or genius in overalls so no fancy
graphics either ; )).

4) This site may take a bit to load. I HATE slow loading sites, and tried
to make this as fast as I could, but the whole purpose behind my desire for
mf.com was to have a place to put photos of farming techniques & methods,
which means it doesn't load as quick as text sites. We'll just have to
learn a little patience--shouldn't be too hard, we are farmers after all.

4) I welcome critiques, but this is my first "sprout"...so go easy ; ))

http://www.marketfarming.com/lhphs.htm

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield NC