market-farming - admin reminder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: admin reminder
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 04:23:26 -0400

Since we've had alot of new subscribers lately, and activity is picking up
on the list, please remember to stay on topic! (recent thread squash vs
pumpkin is ON topic despite subject line ; )) If you're not sure what is on
topic, check the faqs:

http://www.marketfarming.net/mflistfaq.htm

If you're still not sure after reading these, email me privately. (I've
changed subscribing parameters recently, but have not updated the faqs--will
do that asap.)

Liz Pike
list manager
Laughing Brook Farm