market-farming - Re: Intro

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jacklyn schillinger <jmmps AT rocketmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Intro
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

<I think you'll find farm living is at a bit of a
different pace than what you've been used to.>

You are right about this, John. My husband misses
the Army alot and is really having trouble
adjusting to the simple life. He enjoys the farm
alot but it just hasnt been long enough to make
the transition. After thirty some years, its not
easy, is it? He sure keeps busy though. He says
he really misses the people. We are learning so
much about farm life and gardening. We went all
summer to a farmers market right near us to keep
cking things out. We really want to do this next
year
Jackie
St. Joseph the Worker Farm
NW Pa.