market-farming - Re: archives for this list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: archives for this list
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:40:00 -0600

I've pulled up some of the best garlic resources for my page at
http://globalcircle.net/foodplants.htm#Garlic . Hope to go through those
fantastic list archives this winter when we're snowed in and add to my
website from the treasures there.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net