market-farming - Re: What's on your Bookshelf?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "wiediger" <wiediger AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: What's on your Bookshelf?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:28:51 -0500

If anyone is looking for a great book on seed saving, I would highly recommend Suzanne Ashworth "Seed to Seed".  Really in-depth, specific information that is lacking in many other seed saving publications.  It is a book about saving vegetable seed.  The copy we have was copyright 1991 by Seed Savers Exchange, Inc.  Has some great photographs to show exactly what she is saying to do.

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com