market-farming - archives for this list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: archives for this list
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 05:11:36 -0400

I've been on a mission the past couple of hours working through the archives
for a couple of subscribers who have had trouble accessing posts. Lyris has
been quite temperamental, but I managed to keep my hair ; ))

It's a shame to have such a wealth of information buried in the archive,
which is not as easy to navigate as for lists such as on Yahoo. Another
member was archiving but has now removed the posts from his site, including
ones from way back when (although they may still be buried on his site, but
it's just as aggravating to search as the archives so maybe I never found
it).

I've decided to use the next couple of slower winter months to go back
through all the posts, from start to present, and archive the info online at
marketfarming.com in an easy-to-search format. If you have been a poster,
and are not willing to have your posts online, let me know & I won't put it
out there. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE POSTED. Hopefully--fingers
crossed--I'll have it done by January when we get an influx of newbies with
all sorts of questions that have been asked and answered before.

I'd also like to use photos demonstrating various techniques, methods, etc,
as I have stated before. So if you have any, send 'em on. If they're
print, mail them to me, I'll scan them in, and return them (see address
below).

If you have suggestions let me know. Now. Before I start ; )).

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm
8786 NC Hwy 89E
Westfield NC 27053