market-farming - RE: enough's enough

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: enough's enough
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:02:35 -0400

> I would agree but if I were to discuss my results from Sandea herbicide on
pumpkins I will offend someones organic sense & sensibilities and folks
would want me thrown off the list...Bob.
> Sunny Meadow Farm
> Bridgeton, NJ.

that's never stopped you before ; ))

Seriously, that's not the way I want this list run. Like others, I learn
from everything, whether I agree or not. (And fwiw, I use herbicides from
time to time, too. I call it "reasonable sustainability", where economics,
ethics & environment collide.)

I know we have conventional growers subscribed. Y'all have at it; it'll
give organics a break.

Liz Pike