market-farming - time has come

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: time has come
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:03:35 -0400

I hated not having anything to grow or sell this year, but the year spent
observing the climate, watching the local farmers, studying traffic patterns
& markets has been worth the wait. Now I'm rarin' to go, just in time to
have to sit on my hands through the next few months of winter ; ))

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield NC
Liz first I must saw wow, you are going to have a lot of land in
cultivation. So what are your planned markets. And isn't is fun to feel
rarin' to go. We are just about closed up for the season and it was a good
year but I am glad for a couple months to regroup :). Beth

  • time has come, Hook Family, 10/14/2002