market-farming - Re: Disruptive discussions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Disruptive discussions
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:20:43 +0000

Rick Williams wrote:

If it did come to the point of preferring two lists with one for only
specific marketing and growing and the other for a big tent approach, with
both marketing and growing plus the issues that shape marketing and growing,
I could be persuaded to set it up. But I would rather not because the
current list seems to be fine with a moderate amount of traffic compared to
some lists that I have been on.
<<<<

By all means Rick, set up your own list and have a great big tent.
You might find a lot of followers who want to spend their time
posting instead of farming. I don't think that is a viable option
for most market farmers. I think we will have plenty of opinions
from other Midwesterners if you decide to go elsewhere.

Jay Gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming