market-farming - Practical Matters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Practical Matters
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 08:50:58 -0700

1. Again, does anyone have a source for boxes for tomatoes? I'm assuming
cardboard. I've ruined many a tomato in transport. I'm thinking something I
can take to the filed and transport to market in one go is a good thing.

2. To my fellow Californians, have you seen those Buy California made
commercials on TV? Do you know who puts them on and do they have any ad
tools we can use?

Steve