market-farming - Re: CORRECTING THE RECORD Re: Part 2 RE: Double Dipping

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: CORRECTING THE RECORD Re: Part 2 RE: Double Dipping
  • Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 21:00:30 -0600

I think it's time for someone to question the list administrator about all
the flaming. What possible contribution can it be to the purpose of this
list? What motive can anyone have for this, or for constantly harassing
other contributors by twisting their words, ridiculing small operators, and
so forth? I've run very large volume lists successfully myself (400 and
650+), but only because flaming was banned and they're kept on topic and
civilized in tone. It takes active intervention. This list fills a serious
need and I know of no other quite like it. It would be a shame to see it go
down because of corporate propaganda and disruption.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net