market-farming - market farming list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: market farming list
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:20:26 -0400

Hi "bobm".....I'm the long-lost moderator of this list....didn't think there
was one, did you??

I've been unable to access this list for awhile, but I never lost a moment's
rest worrying about it going off topic, or getting disruptive. Rarely does
it happen, and when it does, it doesn't last long.

Farming is a boring, dull, thankless job, and if a few "like-minders" use
this forum for a rare opportunity to just let down their hair, then so be
it.

Too bad the delete key doesn't work on whiners.

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield NC