market-farming - Natural wormer for beef cattle - what is available?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl AT intrex.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Natural wormer for beef cattle - what is available?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:07:56 -0700

Organic wormer for sheep and cattle:

A fellow market farmer has asked me to find out what I can about the
availability
and effectiveness of natural wormers for cattle. He may be interested in
growing
certified organic cattle or perhaps "clean raised". Any feedback would be
appreciated.
What about same for sheep grown for meat?

Thanks,

Lawrence
--
L.F.London
lfl AT intrex.net

  • Natural wormer for beef cattle - what is available?, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 09/10/2002