market-farming - Sustainable Ag Conference in Mississippi

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Wages <jwages AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Sustainable Ag Conference in Mississippi
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:02:06 -0700

Earlier this year, there was extensive discussion on this list about
alternatives to the "organic" label. I am looking for a speaker who can
discuss the status of alternative labels, for a one-day conference on
sustainable agriculture in Yazoo City, MS, on Sat., Dec. 7. This talk
is one of several in a session on organics that will be attended by
farmers both large and small and both organic and conventional.

If you can recommend someone knowledgeable and provide contact
information, I would be greatly appreciative.

John Wages
Calceterra Farm
Tupelo, MS 38801
jwages AT earthlink.net

  • Sustainable Ag Conference in Mississippi, John Wages, 09/10/2002