market-farming - Re: Despair from competition

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Despair from competition
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:17:53 -0500

LOL

Ya know. I do business. Corporate business. I know the meaning of money.

My billing rate is $300 an hour. Isn't that sick? Telling corporate how to
essentially cover their asses? And what do they care in their $mil houses?
MY boss and his take $1.6 mil out of the firm every year. They don't care.
It's just money.

Market gardening was better than what I did for most but not all of those
coporate bastards.

I felt like a whore supporting their corporate, employee screwing, profit
making, law violating bs. In healthcare of all places. RN's of the world.
UNITE! Those dumb bastards don't give a damn.

Ahem, sorry forgot about which list I was talking on.

Wish there was a human life appreciation form of my corporate business.
Frankly, I'd drop my rates to costs and minimum wage to help them make
better businesses.

The guilty get no sleep. And experience is cheap. I've turned into a
corporate whore to survive the last year of this post-divorce bullshit.
Another topic. Money, money, money.

Oh I do truly understand.

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del