market-farming - Re: Heirloom Tomato Trials

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: Re: Heirloom Tomato Trials
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:17:07 -0400

Sandy, they do not web publish anything at this time. We are in the third
year of a five year project to evaluate heirloom tomatoes for market farm
use. The NJ Vegetable growers assn. have an annual three day convention at
Atlantic City every January where the years data is presented, its open to
anyone who wishes to attend. I expect all the data to be published sometime
after the project is complete. You can try to get a copy of the 8/22/02
meeting handouts, that contain info on every variety tested this year, from
coop extension of Cunberland cty at 856-4512800, I dont think they will have
any copys left but you can call and find out...Bob
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

>Do they publish the results on the internet? Can't make it to Jersey in
>August or September, but would like to see the conclusions. Thanks for the
>info!
>Sandy

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/