market-farming - Re: squash bugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: Re: squash bugs
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:37:07 -0400

I don't mean to rub it in but around here we never have problems with squash
bugs, at least not for the last 15 seasons. Even my next door neighbor who
before he retired planted 1000 acres of zuchini every year without spraying
for squash bugs. Thats not to say we dont have them in the county but the
only conclusion I could come up with is that the plants must be getting
exactly what they need from the soil environment to prevent bugs. good
nutrition must be the key...Although I can't say the same for cucumber
beetles...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/