market-farming - Re: squash bugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cross-r-ranch AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: squash bugs
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:51:53 -0400

Hmm.. Don't know about something being missing, but personally, I have
never had squash bugs bothering my crops, nor critters bothering my corn
and beans - maybe it's because I plant the three of them together as I
believe many Amerind tribes did. The three together seem to support one
another in various ways and I have HUGE crops of beans and squash without
having to put up stakes for supporting them (since they grow up the
corn).

Heather R
cross-r-ranch AT juno.com
Get paid to read email! - Click here for more info:
http://www.cross-r-ranch.freeservers.com/paidemail.htm
I've got so many of them, I had to make a webpage for them all! Tips and
hints on how to make it profitable.