market-farming - Re: hoophouses and single layers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "wiediger" <wiediger AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: hoophouses and single layers
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:39:32 -0500

No, a group of farmers visited us in the spring and told us about it,
invited us to come and look, but we rarely have time to get off-farm. They
did say that the downfall was that on cold winter nights, when you need the
insulation most, tend to be calm....

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com