market-farming - RE: lemon cukes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adam Hainer" <anhainer AT syr.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: lemon cukes
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:28:16 -0400

I grew them last year and they are wonderful. Everyone is curious as what
they are and they are great slicers. I picked them when they were smaller in
diameter and a little soft on the end to the squeeze, otherwise the skin on
them gets quite thick and it's hard to eat.

They are high yielding too.

adam