market-farming - RE: 20% Vinegar Herbicide

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adam Hainer" <anhainer AT syr.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: 20% Vinegar Herbicide
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:28:16 -0400

I'm curious what was your exact ratio? I read the patent report and they
used lemon juice, vinegar, and water...

I also was looking for 20% vinegar and all I came up with was 55gal drums
for 114.00 plus freight which would be quite expensive.

Can i get the address of the gallon you paid for? Did you mix water at all?

thanks,
adam