market-farming - Re: Containing Raspberries...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cross-r-ranch AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Containing Raspberries...
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 09:13:30 -0400

i use 5 gallon buckets for my raspberries. They grow like little weeds
in 'em, but can't get out to spread all over creation. Another good idea
I saw on Square Foot Gardening, lo these many years ago, is suckers that
pop up where you don't want them, cut off at ground level. Eventually
they will die out.

Heather R
cross-r-ranch AT juno.com
Get paid to read email! - Click here for more info:
http://www.cross-r-ranch.freeservers.com/paidemail.htm
I've got so many of them, I had to make a webpage for them all! Tips and
hints on how to make it profitable.