market-farming - Re: Shredded paper for compost??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cross-r-ranch AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Shredded paper for compost??
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 18:34:56 -0400

Sure you can - wet it down first, though - soak it for a while till it's
good and wet, then squeeze out handfuls till they are about as wet as a
damp sponge. Toss 'em in the compost heap/bin, and mix 'em in when you
aerate the pile, or let the worms do the job for you. (Me, I have
redworms who do all the aerating for me, lol. I'm a LAZY gardener, hee!)

Heather R
cross-r-ranch AT juno.com
Get paid to read email! - Click here for more info:
http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/1410890