market-farming - Re: Deer fence

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: kim black <fohat123 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Deer fence
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

 I use Premier as well to keep the deer out. It worked very good last year. The deer ran through it a couple of times and then they left the area. The fence is easy to repair and it kept out the racoons too.

Kim in Ky

  Leigh <lh AT pressroom.com> wrote:

speaking of deer, I've been fighting them off for almost a decade and
this year I put up a fence like the one suggested by Premier fencing
and got a Great Pyrenees to run around inside it and while there are
plenty of deer around on the outside of the fence, we just harvested
our first unnibbled spinach crop in ten years.

---
You are currently subscribed to as: fohat123 AT yahoo.com
leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

Do You Yahoo!?