market-farming - Re: Clover

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: M McGuire <Michael.McGuire AT uvi.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Clover
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:16:56 -0700

Peaceful Valley Farms has a good selection of both winter/summer/perennial/annual/legume/non-legume cover crops. Their catalog has great commentary on each of the different species. They stock lablab, a widely adapted summer legume, as well as numerous vetches. Another great option for the summer is mucuna, though the seeds can be more difficult to obtain.