market-farming - Re: Letter of reference

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jeffery uhlig <juhlig AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Letter of reference
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:09:15 -0600

Bill,
I stopped by the office today only to find out your weren't feeling
well. I hope you get well soon. The reason I stopped by was to ask if
you still had a copy of the letter of reference you wrote for my SARE
grant proposal last year. I'm re-applying again and I would appriciate
it if you would write another ( a copy of last years would be fine). I
have a filing deadline that means I need to Fed Ex my proposal on
Wednsday. An e-mail version would be great as well. Sorry to ask so late
in the game but things have been busy at the farm and I'm just getting
to it this past week. Regards,
Jeff Uhlig
Buff Rock Farm
9171 County Line Rd.
Steward, IL 60553
815-384-5002
630-653-4351

  • Re: Letter of reference, jeffery uhlig, 03/25/2002