market-farming - internet moments, recognized names

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Michaele Blakely" <mjb AT premier1.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: internet moments, recognized names
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:29:16 -0800

With trepidation I start this post, but I'd like to suggest that we refrain from asking personally questions of people who are well-known experts.

I am by no means a well known author, nor do I consider myself an expert in anything I do, but in my region I am known for being somewhat seasoned and do participate in knowledge sharing.  I do this willingly on my time when I have time.
I choose when and how much I can give.  There are periods during the season when even a hi, and how are ya is about all I can handle.  (We've all been there).

We have many veterans on this list who can answer questions.  Let's not put pressure on Eliot Coleman or( any of the others on this list to produce for us), but welcome him into our discussions when he wants to participate and has the time to do so.

Michaele
Growing Things
Carnation Wa

  • internet moments, recognized names, Michaele Blakely, 01/25/2002