market-farming - Organic hatchet job

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Gilman" <sgilman AT netheaven.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Organic hatchet job
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:53:17 -0500

ABC's 20/20 television show (can't call it news) starring John Stossel
was the one that presented Dennis Avery and his misstatementsnformation
and downright lies, not CBS's 60 Minutes....

Thanks, Jill, for the rundown on Roundup. Check out the Pesticide
Action
Network (Panna.org, I belive) for further health and medical effects. By
the way, what is the source of your mycorrhizae information?