market-farming - Re: determining organic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Peg Cook" <pegcook AT northnet.org>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: determining organic
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 06:38:35 -0400

Title: [market-farming] determining organic
Joan,
You could contact your state organic certifying agency.  They have a list of folks who are actually "certified" organic.  They also may have some handouts that you could pass along to consumers on this issue.

P.S. You are certainly right about the fingernails!!!!

Peg Cook
Cook's Consulting
Lowville, NY.