market-farming - One ups manship

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: One ups manship
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:02:14 -0400

Always had a tv but black and white and no remote :). Rotary telephone, no
answering machine. Got a brand new MANUAL typewriter to take to college,
typed all night on that darn thing once. But even typed a CSA newsletter
once when printer bit the dust :).

6 years old, don't remember being told but remember getting the day off from
school I do remember John John's salute. My mother was quite sad, I don't
think she even voted for him, but she said he was our President (also she
was about the same age as Jackie). My mother used to always worry about the
astrounauts as well. Did get to stay up and watch the moon landing. Beth