market-farming - Re: Pickled garlic scapes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower AT snip.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Pickled garlic scapes
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 20:11:37 -0400

Lucy wrote:

>-- Pickled garlic scapes:

Thanks so much for the recipe! Now that I have the basics, I can play
around with it. How have you served the scapes? Do folks just slice off
what they want to eat (are they so good they just eat the entire scape?) or
do you chop before serving or use as an ingredient in food?

I can't wait for my scapes to grow up so I can use the recipe! :-D

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of

  • Pickled garlic scapes, Lucy Owsley, 06/08/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Pickled garlic scapes, Alliums, 06/08/2001