market-farming - Striped Cucumber Beetles: DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower AT snip.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Striped Cucumber Beetles: DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 23:53:53 -0400

Hi, Folks!

The problem is that the striped cucumber beetles AREN'T dying and are
munching away my nice squash and melon transplants.

What do folks do to get rid of them? I can't row cover all that area. Has
anyone tried the corn rootworm nematodes -- did it work?

Thanks for the suggestions -- I'm tearing my hair out here!

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of

  • Striped Cucumber Beetles: DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!, Alliums, 06/07/2001