market-farming - weather

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: weather
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 23:57:51 -0400

...and if you like our mold and mildew
and you order in the next 17 minutes, we will throw in a deluxe starter kit
of Kudzu absolutely free.

I guess Virginia and North Carolina are getting Florida's spring rainy season. It is getting to the point where a half inch of rain at night seems like a light rain. And just about a month ago we went over 40 days without any rain. That would be consistent with climate change.

I had a shareholder (we run a 200 + share CSA) this year ask if I would grow Kudzu. He had heard somewhere that it was nutritious. I'll refer him to you.

  • weather, Leigh, 06/08/2001