market-farming - Re: Iowa Cafe meeting

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Iowa Cafe meeting
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 23:14:22 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/01 1:10:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
echoecho AT bedford.heartland.net writes:

I first heard about the meeting there, then my local extension agent
mentioned it again.

Came across a conference On June 27, on Farms/Foods & the future of value
added: Challanges and opportunities, in Des Moines at the convention center.
Looks real intresting .  Can find all information at the Iowa Dept of
Agriculture and Land stewardship.Has about 18 different conferences that you
can attend.

Phil form Iowa