market-farming - Re: Bio Extract (BE)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Bio Extract (BE)
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 16:04:19 -0700

From: Marlin L Burkholder <gleneco1 AT juno.com>
.....According to him, an agricultural researcher Phd from Thailand developed
the formula for making and applying BE.

Please let me know how your nutrient try out goes. I have a friend trying the sound and nutrient system and haven't seen any positive responses yet - it may be too early to tell. He's been doing it for 2 month's now, so far his strawberries are in bad shape, he felt that he only needed the sound and nutrient and no fertilizer, as far as the rest of the garden, it's growing the same as usual. He has spent $3000 (if I remember correctly) on the sound system, nutrient and some additional equipment to apply it. If the garden continues growing at this rate he will get what normally would have come from it minus the $3000. I would be interested in knowing if anybody else has tried this sound and nutrient system and if it has worked for you. Jacqueline