market-farming - Re: importance of buying locally

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: marc AT aculink.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: importance of buying locally
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 21:28:33 -0600

Another idea is the support of a natural sort of open space
that renews the local environment and supports various
populations of birds and animals.

Especially with as organic or natural a growing scheme as
possible the chemical or pesticide minimization and stuff
like that is so attractive.

This in fields around the town/city and NO taxes going to
support it!!

Marc