market-farming - very interesting Fw: NYTimes.com Article: Behind the Organic-Industrial Complex

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: very interesting Fw: NYTimes.com Article: Behind the Organic-Industrial Complex
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:31:35 -0400

apologies for those who already received this from the CSA-L list. I'm just
posting the link here, as it is a very long article--17 pages in my word
processor! So needless to say I'm not reposting the whole article as was
done on the csa list. Can we say one more (massive) vote for LOCAL market
farmers?!?!

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/13/magazine/13ORGANIC.html?ex=990950107&ei=1&;

en=80f82c97d3fc5cee

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield NC
http://marketfarming.net/laughingbrook/

  • very interesting Fw: NYTimes.com Article: Behind the Organic-Industrial Complex, Liz Pike, 05/15/2001