market-farming - Re: ballast kits and stencils

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ballast kits and stencils
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:11:31 -0700

Hi Folks,

I'm humbled by your praise. It's been my belief that my neighbor was never
my competition, that job came from my own listening and learning curve. It
was for this reason, among others market-farming was started. Thanks Liz,
for having the fortitude to keep it going.

Allan, it may not still be there, but the Pike Place Market Basket site
had some of the best pictures and advice on canopy safety I've ever seen.
If you can reach an archive, perhaps the webmaster would be willing to send
it to you. If you have trouble, contact me privately, I'll see what I can
do.

Arts and crafts stores still carry letter stencil kits and there's usually
a wall stencilling addict in the store who will show you how to use a
stencilling brush properly. My sister is an artist but, for me, accept for
rulers and computers, I couldn't draw a straight line!

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle
3377 Early Times Ln
Auburn, CA 95603-7900