market-farming - Re: Organic vs. ???

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "sal" <sals AT rain.org>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Organic vs. ???
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:17:29 -0700

sure u can't blame other farmers for using what the USDA says they can use.
and so it is in the hands of hard money and soft money and undetectable and
back door money . the USDA and Monsanto have been in bed together for a
long time .. they sent their boys in at the start to set this all up. u
heard of the revolving door. so I guess Monsanto is going to be Genially
engineering all our food if we like it or not and more and more farms will
not be able to be organic or even non GMO. our only hope is that people in
the rest of the world just say no. its too late for the USA. they are all
eating food not fit for humans now. they don't know if that cold they have
is a virus or that last taco they ate. they don't know if the shits they
have is the flu or that last bowl of corn flakes . so they are buying back
starlink with tax payers money I wonder if they will also buy back all the
organic food contaminated with GMOs. I don't think so. I think we are
hearing the fat lady sing. a small person does not have a chance against
that soft and hard and under the table money. . its hard to think we are
going to be eating food not fit for humans from now on. and the USDA says
they have the safest food supply on earth. I don't think so not now that
starlink has been released . how do u un eat a taco??? I just know most
all the 300000 comments to the USDA was from folks that said they did not
want to eat GMO food. what is the USDA going to do for all these people?
what the heck good is public comment anyway. they are just going do what
they want anyway. all that work for nothing.