market-farming - Re: Children's story books on Farmer's Markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mm" <mmaysen AT alltel.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Children's story books on Farmer's Markets
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:24:18 -0500

Sharon,
We must be on the same wave-length (that's a scary thought) as I was looking
up these books at Amazon just a minute ago! This is what I came across (two
books).

Farmer's Market by Marcie R. Rendon
Reading level: Ages 4-8, 48 pages, April 2001, $23.93

What is a Farmers' Market? by Deborah Patraker
Paperback - 40 pages , $4.75 at Amazon
Books For Children; ISBN: 0965843106
What is a Farmers' Market? is a 40 page coloring book describing the way in
which farmers produce goods and transport them to the marketplace. It
contains many fruit and vegetable friends just waiting to be brought to life
through the artistic expression of children.Nutrition and fun are the
underlying themes contained in this educational tool which makes a wonderful
addition to any playroom or classroom.

MeLani