market-farming - Re:check out my new web address

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re:check out my new web address
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:26:06 -0700

Sue wrote:
Thought I would post my web address so anyone who is interested can check it out. Let me know if it takes too long to open up. Don't forget to check out...
http://geocities.com/swtgrssfarm/

Hi Sue, guess I got lucky, it took under a minute for me to load, but the vegetables and pricing couldn't be opened. What a beautiful farm!!! Jacqueline