market-farming - Moving wild blackberries

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jim and Julie Vaughn <jjvaughn AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Moving wild blackberries
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:41:39 -0500

We have a farm rented that has a patch of wild blackberries in the
pasture that the goats are going to graze next. I know they will eat
them back severely and I would like to bush hog the pasture when the
goats are finished. Will they survive if we move them to the patch we
have fenced off on our farm? They are just beginning to put on leaves.
Any tips will be appreciated,

Thanks
Jim Vaughn
Eagleville, TN
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

  • Moving wild blackberries, Jim and Julie Vaughn, 04/08/2001