market-farming - Re: Vegie Magazine

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Vegie Magazine
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:25:09 -0500

If you have a back yard garden patch or till with walking tractors and forks
than Veg grower is not for you, Vegetable grower is the best mag for
vegetable growers in the USA, in the last 5 years they covered high low and
inbetween grow tunnels and even tunnels within tunnels, articles about every
type of raised bed and different color plastic mulches,every sort of
irrigation, articles on the yield difference of vegetable transplants in
different size containers, yield results from different density plantings
articles on all sorts of specilized equipment from all over the world
articles on new varieties, gmo plants,farm worker, labor, transportation,
export and pesticide regulations, many articles on farm markets, food
processing cooling and shipping, you name it you will find it sooner or later
in this mag, plus I get to see many of my own local farms and local farm
writers featured in the mag, there is a ton of pesticide adds but remember
96% of USA farm use them...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/

  • Re: Vegie Magazine, sunnfarm, 03/24/2001