market-farming - [lyris@franklin.oit.unc.edu: Re: [lyris@franklin.oit.unc.edu: Re: PVC pipe as tomato stakes]]

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: mckemie AT inetport.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: [lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu: Re: [lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu: Re: PVC pipe as tomato stakes]]
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:39:38 -0600

----- Forwarded message from "Lyris List Manager"
<lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu> -----

From: "Lyris List Manager" <lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
To: mckemie AT inetport.com
Subject: Re: [lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu: Re: Re: [market-farming] Re: PVC
pipe as tomato stakes]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:27:38 -0500

Sorry, your message was not sent out to 'market-farming'.
Your message quotes too many continuous lines of a previous message.

You quoted 8 lines, and this mailing list is set to reject messages
which quote more than 4 continuous lines of a previous message.

Please resubmit your message, this time quoting fewer lines of the previous
message.

---

I don't consider myself to be a quote abuser, but I got busted. Let's
see if I can sneak two pair of 4 line quotes through.