market-farming - since you brought it up, Willie......

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: since you brought it up, Willie......
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:29:34 -0500

When this list was recreated over the weekend (aarrgghh), some features reset to default, which I've not changed yet.  Do y'all like the restraint on quoted lines or should we have it as we did before--quote as much as we want??  (This would certainly keep down all those repeated posts within posts, and digesters from replying with their whole one email of the day's postings, although this has not been a problem in the past.)  What do y'all think?

Liz