market-farming - Re: Lunar growing & Thanks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lunar growing & Thanks
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:02:24 -0600

Jacqueline,
I am so glad to hear your father is doing well!

Thanks for the reference to the book below. I talked with Joan some
while the list was down, and she recommended Monday or Tuesday this week. I
had already planted my peppers, going by the "waxing moon" theory - loosely,
as I am new to this. But since then, I got some more peppers from Bill
McKay's Seeds From Italy, so I can put some more in tommorrow. By the way,
his description of "generous amounts" is very accurate!

Jill