market-farming - Re: market-farming Where Did Everyone Go

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: market-farming Where Did Everyone Go
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 09:24:44 -0800

Gosh Dori, after reading your story I'm not feeling so bad. I had been down in the dumps because I was hit with some bad family news that my dad needed a triple bypass and fast - but we have to wait until a bed is ready then they'll fly him in. Now I've read the 'crap' you've been dealing with and realize that things aren't so bad, after all this surgery is so routine now and they've managed to minimize a lot of the major risks, so we all only have a waiting 'tension' to deal with. I commend you for how you handled your tenants, I'm not too good at handling financial issues with others, or dealing with neglective tenants and staff, I'm afraid I lose my 'cool' with these type of moral issues. I really hope things do pick up for you. I guess one way to look at it is that the problem tenants are gone before you were deep into the growing season and you still have time to fix this problem, and another thing - I'm sure your neighbour is grateful that you were there to help, it's always nice to know you're needed. Good luck, Jacqueline