market-farming - Re: strawberry plant source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: strawberry plant source
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:45:43 -0600

Hello.

I just found a web site that lists lots of fruit sources.  It is:  http://www.qnet.com/~johnsonj/Fruit.htm

Your Krohne place is listed there.

I would like to try the plugs - perhaps they would do better than just bare root plants.  I have never planted berries in the fall, but have thought about doing it - it's usually so wet here in the spring and the planting windows can get a little scarce.  In fall, it seems like there are more opportunities to plant.

Marie in Missouri